Tuesday

MooCow Music Band. Music At Your Finger Tips

I don´t wish to endorse any company, but when you see things like this video I am left with my month wide open. Perhaps I´m naive & musicians see this type of things daily, but I´m no musician & find this piece interesting & amazing. Here is a video of an iphone or itouch that allows you to make music via various instruments virtually, check it out, its titled "MooCow Music":



This is not new as a couple of months back a similiar video appeared with the same concept, this time with 3 members & their iphones/touch. This time these guys go by the name of the "iband" & again eye-catching.

1 comment:

Rihanna said...

I was about to close your blog when I found this post with lots of comments, seems to be pretty popular among commenters and readers.


Music in groups