Wednesday

Star Wars Gangsta Rap Mash-up/Remix

Funny mash-up of the Star Wars characters with a "Gangster Rap", as found on "youtube", which includes lyrics below, its fun.



Lyrics:

Admiral:This is Admiral Biatch to base camp,it seems the stormtroopers have gone on strikeand I have no experience with this type of shit.Who should I call for help?

Vader:It's the V to the A to the D-E-R (Vader!)Reconstructin' the Death Star!With my slick suede suit that's black like tar,Fucking you up no matter who you are!

Palpatine:Tell them motherfuckers 'bout this here Dark Side!Pull up on your planet, Death Star drive-by!And we'll beat the Rebels 'cause their skills ain't shit!

Vader:And in my TIE Fighter, Zig-zags stay lit!

Yoda:Oh, shit! Yoda on the scene,900 year fiend smoking Dagobah green!Bitches on my tip, like Lando on liquor.

Lando:Ah, you're just jealous 'cause my black dick's thicker.

Chewbacca:*Wookie yell*Lando:Yo! Tell 'em Chewie, last nightI had Leia all drunk wanting to do me.

Luke:Shut the fuck up man! Leia's my sister!The only thing you're getting is a beat-off blister.

Ben Kenobi:Luke! Use the force beforeintercourse, but Luke!Don't forget! Bitches ain't nothing but hos and tricks!(Ohh!)

Luke:Obi-Wan, I'm the top gun! (top gun)The chosen one, hotter than both suns!Vader ain't shit, his head's cut up and split!He's slower than the first Pentium chip!(Dark Side!)

Vader:No one brings it worse to this fuckin' universe!

(Rebels!)Luke:You know we'll fucking win, 'cause we'll fight to the end!

(Dark Side!)
Palpatine:I can feel the anger dwelling within you!
(Rebels!)
Yoda:You also feel Vader's dick in you. BIATCH!

*Incoherent Huttese Jabba rap*Han

Solo:Jabba, you ain't nothing but a fat-ass slug! Fake gold chains? You sorry-ass thug!Sittin' in your palace with your blue-headed whore,trap door to the Rancor. *sound of someone falling*

C3PO:Oh, my, goodness gracious me!I'm a gay man's golden fantasy!Programmed for homo-ecstasy,ten million forms of gay positioning.For my golden shower, you must pay a fee,but R2-D2 gives it up for free. *R2-d2 squeaks*R2-D2, watch your language!Always having sex with robotic strangers!

Jar Jar Binks:Meesa like to drink and smoke all night!Meesa like to fight and fucka yo wife.Meesa no care 'cause meesa so dumb.Meesa will fuck you with me tongue.Yousa wants a meesa cause meesa wants some.Yousa wants a meesa cause meesa wants some.Yousa wants a meesa cause meesa wants some.Meesa wants some cause meesa wanna cum!

No comments: