Sunday

Amy Winehouse Pictures Worry About Her Health

British music artist Amy Winehouse is worry her close friends & fans with her physical deterioration, which signal the possibilty of serious health problems. The 5º time 2008 Grammy Winning artist has a long history of drug addictions that seems she cannot kick off at all. Below are 2º pictures from English paper "Daily Mail", which are indeed worrying.



One rocker who should know & may have some wise words for Winehouse, Rolling Stones guitarrist Keith Richards, admires the artists talent & advises:

"Amy is only singer I rate, but she won't be around for long unless she cleans up her act"
By JAMES TAPPER (Daily Mail 16.03.08)

But as Amy Winehouse herself wrote in her hit single "Rehab":

"They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no
'Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go"

Following her own advise may take her life. Amy say yes, yes, yes...& right now!

1 comment:

Gladis said...

It looks bad!